Friday, March 09, 2007

I WON I WON I WON!!!!! Yeahhhh

Ok so I'm getting ready to sign off last night and I was checking out one of the new blogs I found thru the fiveminutesformom site. So just reading "susieq's" blog and she had this RAK up for a contest. All I had to do was register at Scrappin Mojo and then post on her blog. So I'm good at following the rules. I secretly thought "ooo that would be lovely to win" but if someone else did I'd be happy for them to ;). YUPPER'S I WON THIS.......
Isn't that some beautimus paper and embellishments,,,,,just looooove it!!!! THANK YOU SUSIEQ my new blogscrappin friend!!!

7 comments:

Chicky said...

That is too cool! I can't wait to see what you have done with it!

So Many Scraps said...

SO glad you won!! so glad to meet you and so glad to see you so happy!

Dustanne said...

Congratulations on your win!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Martha - I'm doing a tour of blogs and just checked out yours! Great - your kids are wonderful. Have fun with your winnings :)

Jolene George said...

YAY! I'm so glad you won! Miss Susie is a sweetie!

Susie said...

hope your enjoying your prize!! time to update!!!;-)

Aldara said...

That is so awesome! I NEVER win anything lol! Congrats!