Friday, March 02, 2007

It's Partyyyy time!!!

Fiveminutes4mom is hosting the ulitimate blog party!!! check out what's going on and hey ya never know you may just want to join in on the fun. Click on the banner in the sidebar and go see what it's all about.

Hi I'm Martha a happyhousewife and mama to three rock'n kids two boy's and a girl. I have been married to my lovely husband for 23 1/2 years. The cheerleader part in my banner has to do with me being a "cheerleader" in my younger years actually from 5 to 17, now I'm my kids biggest cheerleader and my boy's love when there mama can yell louder then any other mother on the field!!!lol.... Look forward to getting to know anyone that comes and visits and also learning how to upload some scrapping layouts ;o).....

10 comments:

Susie said...

great blog and party!

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Nice to "meet" you, Martha! You keep being a cheerleader to those kids -- sounds like they love you for it now, and they'll surely love you for it later!

Hen Jen said...

Martha, it is really nice to meet you! I'm glad you stopped by my party and left a note so I could find you. We are from the same area, cool...don't see that very often.
I like the name of your blog!

see you on the party rounds...

Anonymous said...

Great music!
What an inspiration that you have been married for 23+ years! Fabulous!
Blessings,
Angel

Unknown said...

What a beautifully long marriage - - something to be proud of :) Love your blog. Continue having a great party! :) Blessings to you!

Val

redmaryjanes said...

What a cute blog! Love all of the pictures. I'm here with the Blog Party! Visit my site if you can!

Anonymous said...

LOL, I'm a hockey mom, and my son hates it when I yell and bang on the glass. You'd think I was embarrassing him or something. Gosh.

BTW, I'm a former basketball player, and your son's shooting form is excellent!

Party on....

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

Hi Martha, I have to ask, what is a "tall scrapper?" I loved your post on the Oprah show. I didn't see it but I would have to agree with you!

Your family is gorgeous. I had to laugh about forgetting your password. It happens to me just about every day.

Anonymous said...

Hi Martha nice to meet you

Brandie said...

Hello Martha! It's so nice to see you. I peeked at some of your scrapbooking lay outs and they are gorgeous!
Have a great weekend!