Friday, March 02, 2007

It's March!!! Where have I been....


I'm sure your all wondering. Ok maybe not ;o).. Can I just first say I forgot my password like for the umpteenth time!!! but this time I was slick I wrote it down..lol Since my last post I have become the mother of a TEENAGER!!!! Noooooooooo, "no me like getting older"!!! My son turned 13 on the 18th of Feb. He actually was acting very calm and cool about it, me on the other hand kept getting all gooberish everytime I looked at him. Like when did he grow up and stop sucking on his "pasifyer"(ok i know I spelled that wrong)..lol Along with that big event Spring Baseball has kicked in and my other son Cole is not one team but two, thanks honey(not). Jake is actually on three teams, but his Jr high team is done, the pic is him shooting a free throw, yeah two points (and the angels sang allelujiah) he has two more games with another team he was asked to join which played a total of 10 games. His AllNet traveling team has thru the end of March then just tournaments from then on out thru the summer. So will be busy the next couple of months for sure. Poor daughter she just runs around with me driving the boys around must put her in dance or cheer, what's one more practice a week?...

Gotta share my other son at bat at his first Pony league game. I need a better camera, at this bat he got a single with a run batted in!!!Yeah "boot" he's my cowboy. By the way it was cooooool this night about 40..... ok ok I know, but remember this is california it's not suppose to be cooooold!!hehehe. Here's a pic of dh in his dad's jacket what a goober....LOL...




The last picture is of course the princess in the house, isn't she beautimus like her mother...lol I was messing with my camera on valentines day and changed this to sepia tone, very cool.

1 comment:

Chicky said...

Great Pics mama!!