Saturday, March 03, 2007

This party ROCKS!!!, and today was a long day!!!

I am having a great time visiting other mama blogs. What a great thing to do, thank you fiveminutesfourmom hosting this HUMONGOUS party!!! If you haven't been click on the link on the sidebar and see what this party is all about.

So today started off early for me. Woke up at 6:45 started breakfast for my son and husband got them fed and out the door for a baseball practice at 8:00am. Then I drove my older son to basketball practice which was from 9-11. We then headed on over to the mall to get his much needed DWAYNE WADE SHOES because you know they will surely make him jump higher!!LOL Ok and can I just say THOSE TENNIS SHOES WERE FLIPPIN EXPENSIVE, never have I spent a $107.00 on a pair of shoes let alone "tennis/basketbal shoes",,,,I told him no more until his toe is popping out the front of the shoe!!!LOL....Then we came home I set up the computer and did grades inputing assignments and points for over 180 students, my husband and I sad here and had it done in 1 1/2, four classes done two more to go. Then I headed on out the door at 5:15 to take my baseball player to his other teams practice from 5:30 to 7:00pm. Then my dh took my other son to his basketball game at 7:00pm. After baseball practice i headed to the store to buy some "treats" for my husband because he said the pantry was slacking in the "dessert" department!!! he has a serious bad sweet tooth!!! So now I sit here at 10:53 relaxing reading some great blogs and await tomorrow's schedule of two basketball games and one baseball game. Until then, you mama's with little one's don't wish for them to start walking because they will soon enough and before you know it they'll be "running" and you will be running around town with them!!!LOL Have a HAPPY JOYOUS BLESSED SUNDAY!!!


2 comments:

Monkey Giggles said...

Swinging in for the Ultimate Blog Party. It was nice to meet ya.

Party On!!

My first party favor give-away has started, when you get a chance come on over.

Qtpies7 said...

Wow, you are so busy! I don't do nearly that much and I have seven kids, lol. I keep myself from getting that busy, and I ration how much I get to see of the kids games. But they are getting older, so they don't need rides, either. Teens are so hard, you just want to keep your baby a baby, but you can't, and you are so proud of them but don't want them to grow just the same, thank you very much.
In the meantime, I'm enjoying my new baby and pretending my oldest isnt' going to be 18 in the fall.