Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Mom of the Year??

ok so I'm listening to "RickDees" on Moving 93 point something..LOL and there having a contest for kids. Yeah they write a 150 word essay about why there mom should be picked for "MomoftheYear". So as there talking about it I look over at the kids like "uhhh helloooooooo you better get to writing" my daughter then says "mom can't you just write it and we'll sign it"..LOL...so clever huh!! I actually think I should be nominated for two categories "Mom of the Year and WIFE OF THE CENTURY!!!! Can I just end with this being a Mom is a piece of cake, now ask me how easy being a WIFE is after this morning I had and it's only 8:20 a.m IT'S ROUGH I TELL YA, I seriously need to chat with the Lord about him, ohhhh did I say that out loud, I meant me of course!!!heheheheh

p.s. and the prize for the MOM A NEW 2007 VERSA!!!!

No comments: