Resurrection Day!!! I love Easter!!! Ok it is 2:38 and I'm wide awake??? I just finished wrapping my son Cole's birthday presents. Yes his birthday lands on EASTER, he is turning 12 and not only gets his regular presents but his Easter basket to. I think my husband went just a tad overboard with the presents, oyvey. My oldest got a movie he wanted and my daughter got an mp3 player it's "pink" totally girly, just love that!!! The one she wanted cost more and I think she only wanted it because of the blingage on it, so mama is going to get her some stick on blingage I saw at the scrapbook store and she can put as much bling as she wants on the player..lol The birthday boy got a cereal box with Alex Rodriguez on the front. Ok I know your saying "a cereal box" my son now, thanks to dh is now a collector of Yankee baseball stuff. He also got some baseball cards, signed picture, NY banner, NY penant, little men, it's all about baseball. Since tradition on birthdays the kids get to pick what they want to eat he chose of course my "chicken tenders and texas toast"...lol and mom will add the veggie in to. For his cake it's a baseball with the number 12 sitting on top, chocolate with vanilla frosting. I'll get pic's up later ooooooooooo and I got a new camera,,,yippers skippers. Have a blessed and wonderful Easter.....
Sunday, April 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment