Ok first I truly deeply love my husband and kids. But I need back my routine!! I can only handle about three days with dh at home all the time!! seriously he messes up my plans and housecleaning routine.
So today DH just went back to school he goes back a week before the students go to school lucky teachers. At least he went and watched his favorite baseball team New York Yankees yesterday and had one last hoo-rah before getting back in the trenches with his students (ooo he's a high school english teacher).
My kids start Sept 4 so I have two weeks. I notice as we get closer they tend to get lazier and I'm constantly reminding them, ok ok slightly raising my voice to "pick your clothes up, make your bed, stop picking on your sister, don't slam the door" when in the heck did I become my mother!!!LOL
Another thing my first day back to work started today to and I totally forgot I was getting up with DH..LOL so 5:30 this morning I started a somewhat routine ironing, making breakfast and dh's lunch.
When does mama get a vacation?
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey, so nice to meet you! We start Aug 27, and we have the same issues here. Staying up too late, sleeping in too long, getting too little done...the vicious circle.
I enjoyed poking around your blog and getting to know you more. Thanks so much for introducing yourself. I think I can learn from YOU!
I love my husband dearly, but I couldn't have him home everyday. I'd never get anything done. I'm really enjoying the peace and quiet since the boys have gone back to school.
I know the feeling! By the way, your blog is soo cute! I love that little cheerleader at the top!
Jia
www.newlywives.blogspot.com
www.semiholistichousewife.blogspot.com
www.fleetingglimpseofeternity.blogspot.com
If you ever find out when mama gets a vacation, let me know. I need one!! ;) Love your blog!
Post a Comment