Five minutes for Mom is giving away this cool T.V. a Insignia® 37″ Flat-Panel LCD HDTV courtesy of Bestbuy I love this store I buy all my electronic stuff from them!!. So check it out and leave a comment and track back to there site, so simple so easyshmeazy!!! You have until Friday, August 17th, 2007 at 12:00am Eastern.
Ok, so back to where I've been. Well pretty much just busy with the kidlets. J is in summer basketball finished summer tournaments last weekend his next one will be the second week of September. His other league has two more games and were done for the summer. C my other son finished his tournament with the USSSA World Series which was held here. There were 93 teams as far as Hawaii that came, he had a blast and now loves trading pins. My daughter CH she was in two cheer camps and has been swimming most of the summer and has a very nice tan to prove it!!lol
Me, well I'm just toting the kids and enjoying watching them enjoy life.
I am also having to help with trying to get my mom diagnosed, to long to post right now maybe in a few weeks I can without crying. Just keep her in prayer.
That's all I have for now, will post some pics of the summer later ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You've had a busy summer. I love watching my kids play sports.
Your mother will be in my prayers.
Post a Comment