Friday, January 12, 2007
You gotta just LIVE OUT LOUD!!!
I love the song by Steven Curtis Chapman "LIVE OUT LOUD". God created us to enjoy life and live it to it's fullest. Don't put off playing with your kids, jump rope, skip with your kids just enjoy the moment!!!! Laughter and smiles are contagious and a merry heart is good for the soul!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is a great song!
Thanks for visiting my blog. :o) I made the George sign thats on my wall. Actually I bought the wood and vinyl words then painted and put it together myself. The overlay says "We may not have it all together, but together we have it all" I made one for my son and his wife that says "All because two people fell in love"
Hey Girly! Just popping in to say hello! Hope things are great!
Post a Comment