Thursday, January 11, 2007

Happy New Year!!!! ok ok so I'm late....

Sheeeeesh where does the time go? Already into the new year and it's looking crazy. Boy I sure dream of the "simpler" times when my kids were younger and they woke up stayed in there jammies all morning (ok me to). Would set up there toy's on the fireplace and play play play. Now Jake is in 7th and Cole in 6th and Cheyenne is in 4th!!!My how time flies.

For those mama's reading this that have little one's crying at your feet or screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for the 25th time in five minutes, ENJOY it!! Seriously it goes by fast I know when your in that "season" you never think that moment will go, but it does trust me. I miss my baby boys and baby girl, I miss talking, laughing and just hanging out with them during the day. I can remember back then I use to wish I worked just so I could get a break or go to the bathroom by myself without someone walking in with a plate of food telling me THEY DIDN'T WANT TO EAT the YUCKY MAC AND CHEESE anymore!!LOL Ok my kids maybe older but they still insist on following me to the bathroom and standing at the bathroom door talking to me!!LOL.. Children are the best thing God every created!!! Enjoy them and just SIT AND PLAY WITH THEM you will be glad you did. The dishes, dust and laundry will always be there and need to be done but your babies will never be that age again!!!

I promised pic's in my last post, sorry no time lately to upload I have uploaded a few. Here is one of my fav's. I'd like you to meet the BEST PARENTS EVER, my mom and dad. They have been married 51 years and my mom was and still is a HAPPYHOUSEWIFE. She had nine children and stayed home and raised all of us!!! My dad was the provider and we never were without food or a home. THANK YOU MOM AND DAD for rasing me and loving me always, I LOVE YOU.....

No comments: