Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I can just cry and eat a box full of KRISPY KREME'S!!!

Ok, so I have to take my husband's car to get checked this morning. His brakes were making "noise" and he said his steering wheel was rubbing?? Soooo I go get there 8:00, it's wet and slightly drizzly, I look like a bear in my coat and sweatshirt and I'm cold!!! Get the pic,LOL...The guy tells me he'll be out in an hour to let me know what's up and how much??. Sooo in the little room I go to sit and wait. You ever been in those dealer waiting rooms, this one was small and get this NO COFFEE!!! About an 1 1/2 later I get called out and the guy says "you need front brakes and the racknpin(something like that) in the steering wheel needs to be replaced, it's $1200.00, I say scuuuuuuuuuuuuze me did you say $12 00 not $12.00, one thousand two hundred dollars!!! yes mam!!! HOLY MOTHER OF FRICKING THE ONE WHO CREATED THE EARTH!!!!! ok I thought that but didn't say it out loud!!lol....so immediately I get a stomach ache, I seriously want to cry. My husband is a teacher he works so hard for me to stay home, I was just shocked at the price. So I ask the guy can you tell my husband, he said sure. I call school they transfer me into his class I hand the phone and I can tell my husband is asking a lot of questions....the guy finally says how much. More questions by my husband of course. The guy laughs and covers the phone and says to me "your husband just told his class that he's on a emergency personal call get your books out read a story he doesn't care which story just sit be quiet and read"...lol....that my friends is stress speaking out loud. Hope his class's were well behaved today after this phone call. Sooooooo I get the phone back he ask me how are we going to pay I tell him we have the $$ that was to be used to paint the trim on the house. Sooooo there ya go we have to use that $$. I need another job, ohhh yeah I got hired as a part time merchandiser for Hawwaiin Tropics. ;o).....I can clean a mean toilet and cook mexican food anyone need a maid!!!ugh....The thing is my husband just got a 5% raise and BAM we get hit with this. By the way we spent $800 in Dec and $600 in Oct on the same car!!!! Time to wrap myself in a blanket and eat a pot of rice pudding!!!!

No comments: