Friday, October 27, 2006

It's all in the "title".....

at least I think so. My newest friend from (Happy Houswewives Club) Jeanie, her cool site can be found here. She is a master crocheter(did I spell that right??) by the way!!!!

Ok, so I saw what she did to my other friend Dana's blog and mentioned I wanted to learn how to do a banner. Lil' Ms Jeanie offered her services and of course I "said yes yes". I'm telling you I cannot wait for you to see it. It's to cute and just so me. She also helped me to change the name of my blog, I'm luving it!!!

Be patient it's coming,,,,,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!!!! Im so excited for you! Can I add you to my blogroll? Congrats and welcome to the blogging world my fellow HHW.

Anonymous said...

LOL! I wish I was as talented as you make me sound, LOL! Thank you and I am so glad you like your header! WOOT!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Welcome to the blogosphere!