Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Can you Dance?
this is what I asked my 7th grade son. He is so cool. If I do say so myself. He said he can't but he can fake it good..LOL.....remember your first dance? I do, it was seventh grade and it was afterschool. The teacher Mr. Smith was the d-jay(yes that's the guy that spinned the 45 records)!!! He was cool, like he just stepped out of the 50's. The record player was that brown beige one they had at the school, somehow he had two little speakers connected to it. Anyhow, I walk in with my friends and the boy's are on one side and the girls on the other. The girls all excited about being there and wondering which boy was going to ask us to dance. My first dance was with Tootsie (nickname) ooooo man I was so excited!!! Always and Forever was the "slow" song to dance to back then and of course the girls new all the words to the song and we would sing out loud!!lol..............now back to my son's dance, which he doesn't know if he wants to go. So I'll have to post after and let you know if he does go, will have to teach him a few smooth dance moves for him to do so he doesn't look goofy!!!lol.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment