Friday, October 20, 2006

I found my house!!!!


ok so I'm reading this blog and I think THAT'S IT, that's my porch!!!! DH and I are completely different in everything and house's is one of them. I always say when we get to heaven my house will be the one with the huge porch a chair and blankey on it!!!That's it!! nothing but the front of the house. He's a collector of stuff if I'd let him he could fill this house up in 2seconds flat collecting anything and everything!!but that's another story.

Ok so isn't that house beautiful!!! That is what I've had in my mind, so now I have to find a way to pay for it and build it. A girl can dream......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a GORGEOUS HOUSE!!!!!

Love it..I am packing my bag shipping over and moving in with you when you get it....lol\

Tanya76ozmum

Anonymous said...

That is a GORGEOUS HOUSE!!!!!

Love it..I am packing my bag shipping over and moving in with you when you get it....lol\

Tanya76ozmum