Sunday, April 08, 2007
Easter and my Son's 12 birthday makes for a busy mama!!!
Yup, we had Easter and a Birthday!!! My son Cole turned 12 today!! Wow, I still can't believe my boy's are growing up ;o(. Here's some pic's of today we had a lot of fun and I had a lot of fun
using my new camera....woohooo. The next picture's are him opening his "presents" if I could put audio with his reactions ooo man, I was laughing so much. He was very excited can you tell!!!
They colored eggs last night, opened there Easter baskets this morning, I made them eggs, bacon and hashbrowns for breakfast. The picture of my daughter and son with the intense look on his face, they actually liked the breakfast they were just chewing when I took the picture..LOL My son wanted "chicken nuggets and "Texas Toast" for dinner, mama had to add the vegetable which he quickly noticed and said "i didn't order that"..LOL. He wanted a choclate with white frosting baseball cake. Don't laugh at the crookedness of my lines on the cake I was up until 3:00 am this morning and mama just had a little shaky hands this morning making the cake. I had bought shirts and a dress for my daughter all in the same color's my oldest didn't want to wear it but all I have to do is remind him how long I was in labor with him and he'll do anything for me..LOL...ahhhh mama pulling thee'ole guilt trip. Notice the "gloomy" weather in the background of the one pic with the kids outside. Tomorrow were off to Disneyland and California Adventure, so I'll see you peeps wednesday with my "adventure" update.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So handsome...And you did such a great job on the cake!!!
That cake looks yummy! Your kids are adorable!!
What a cute boy! Happy 12th birthday to him!
Great pictures!!!
Post a Comment