Saturday, December 30, 2006

I've been tagged

by Jeanie first time I've been tagged so here it goes....

List 5 things about me that others might not know.

1. I can still do the splitz at 42!!!LOL ok some of you may know this already..LOL
2. I can eat a whole box of Krispy Kreme donuts by myself and still not be full.
3. In an emergency I could carry a 185 pound man on my back (I can carry my DH)!!HA!
(and no I'm not nor do I look like a she-man)
4. I AM SERIOUSLY OBSESSED WITH SCRAPBOOKING PAPER!!!
5. My "middle" toe next to my big toe is seriously long according to mother I inheredited from my aboulita!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Martha!
I have been trying to get back to you from the last two comments that you left on my blog.
First of all thank you! and second, your e-mail address keeps coming back to me saying that they cannot deliver.
Oh well, hope you and yours are doing great!
Lindy

Anonymous said...

I love how you call them "THE splits" HAHAHA! You go girl!

Anonymous said...

Ugh! I feel sick just thinking of eating a whole box of Krispy Kremes!

You know, I'm obsessed with scrapbooking paper, too. The obsession developed before I even thought of scrapbooking. I'm addicted to origami paper, too.

Anonymous said...

I can eat a whole box of KK's too. That's why I can't have them in the house.