Monday, November 13, 2006

"save the cheerleader save the world".....

doesn't that sound weird....lol.....that's the teaser line the show HEROE'S leaves you with to keep on watching!!!! Kinda like that, I mean SAVE A CHEERLEADER...HA!!!

Ok so yes I have been a bad blogger, sorry, been crazy busy!!! This past weekend was of course Veteran's Day,,,,I SALUTE and Honor all the men and women who have served and are serving now!!! Thank you for your service!!!

This weekend was also my daughters 9th birthday!!! Wow amazing how time flys as we get LESS YOUNGER as my Grandma Marie would say. Awww just saying that name makes me smile. She is a beautiful woman, I will have to tell her story, my grandma has dimentia and it is a very sad thing to see a loved one lose there memory....I'll blog later about that.

So my daughter's day turned into a weekend!!! I took her and her two little friends to go see Santa Clause III totally funny move, I love anything about christmas!!! Then went to eat at Red Robin, came home went to a boutique bought a few things. Saturday I cleaned and went to another boutique bought a few items, then stayed up until the weeeee hours of the morning chatting with my bestest friend THE DEBSTER and SHE IS NUTZ FOR PERRY,,,,,STEVE PERRY THAT IS!!! I wrapped my daughters gifts for sunday, straightened up and went to bed at 2:00a.m.....Woke up sunday morning at 7:15 started making dd's cake she wanted a dolphin cake, it came out cute at least I think so and she like it, so that's all that matters, right. We celebrated her birthday about 11:00 with presents and cake. Didn't eat the cake it was to early. I then got ready for my PAMPERED CHEF show at my friends house, turned out great and we had a lot of fun!!! Came home made dinner, ate and finished typing my husband's papers!!! Totally a long weekend, glad it's monday and now it's back to cleaning this place!!!!

Tomorrow is recycle day!!! oooooo joy!!! Until my next not so exciting blog,,,,remember do something for you, get a pedicure or go to your fav coffee place get a cup of tea/coffee and sit and chill and ponder on the beautiful day God has given you!!!

until next time,
lator gator

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to see a picture of that Dolphin cake! I love making cakes! Oh and since when is 11:00 am too early for cake? I mean, really, I'll eat a slice anytime of the day, LOL! Ahhh, had a piece yesterday as a matter of fact! It was my moms birthday!