Wednesday, November 01, 2006

IT'S NOVEMBER!!!!

Ok can you believe it!!! October just zipped by. So on the agenda this month I have high hopes of getting some things done around the house and celebrating one of my favorite holidays THANKSGIVING!!!

Today is the day to pull out my "decorations" and do some serious dusting. Saying that word "dusting" makes me cringe,,,I hate dusting..lol

I sure hope it gets coole, we've had some great weather lately but it's time for some cooler weather the kind that you can stay inside put on your fav toasty outfit mine would be my velour pants and a sweatshirt!! Make some homemade soup or your favorite comfort foood...ok now I've made myself hungry!HA!

So time to get your decorations out if you haven't already, start planning your Thanksgiving dinner (yes it's never to early). Enjoy your home today and have a great day!!!

catch ya later;o)

No comments: