Ok so off I go driving to Jurupa for a archeoligical dig with my 6th grader son. Now I went on this fieldtrip last year, and it's interesting for about the first 10 minutes but then is completely "mindnumbing" afterwards. Thank goodness I had my friend Virginia with me, we yapped the whole time and enjoyed ourselves!!!LOL...
So now I'm thinking of my other sone the 7th grader who is now at his FIRST DANCE!!!!whaaaaaaaaaaaa when did he grow up!!!!NO IT'S NOT ALLOWED, I tell you something is wrong when one minute your "baby boy" is needing your help to cut his pancakes and the next he's asking you if he can go to a dance!!!!NO THIS IS NOT RIGHT!!!! I can't be getting old!!!LOL....Of course I can't get pictures because my son says I HAVE ENOUGH!!! HA I don't have any of him dancing....ooooooo how I wish I could be the character from the FANTASTIC FOUR and be invisible!!! I NEED A PICTURE!!! I WANT A PICTURE....lol I pick him up at 4:00pm and hopefully he will have something to say besides "it was ok"!!!!
Then I am offering my services at the elementary to hand out cookie dough!!! FUN FUN!!!NOT......it's not so fun job I'll be there from 4:30 to 7:00 waiting on parents to come pick up there dough,,,,,maybe after seeing so much cookie dough I'll get sick of it and forever vow not to eat COOKIES!!!!!!....hmmm MAYBE NOT!!!LOL
Until next time, DO SOMETHING FOR YOURSELF TODAY!!!MAMA NEEDS TO HAVE FUN TO!!!
Thursday, November 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Off to go have a nice hot bath for myself now that the monkeys are down for the night...thanks for the reminder.
Post a Comment