I entered this world. THIS SHOULD BE A MAJOR CELEBRATING KINDA DAY, dont'cha think!!!lol....ok ok I can be a little "full" of myself for one day, can't I??..
WOW just seeing, saying and hearing that number amazes me. I mean hellooooooo I AM NOWWWW F O U R T Y T W O years old!!!!Kinda weird I still feel like 20!! So now instead of saying i'm getting old I say "less younger"heheheh that's what my Grandma Marie always says.
Awww I love my life, my kids and yes of course my husband of 23 years!!! Dannnng I've been married half my life.
So today my friend Virginia took me to Mimi's cafe for breakfast then we went to Best Buy to see what there having on sale on Friday (yes I am one of those nuts out there) although I don't buy much I just like to "be" out amongst them!!lol...by the way if anyone needs a computer one will be on sale friday for $189.00 YES $189.00 but there's only five in our store and like 500 peeps waiting outside to get in!!!
My mom called me and told me what she was craving and ate when I was born which was ENCHILADA's!! My sister, maria, karen, Debster, and all my friends on the HHC message board wished me a HAPPY DAYYY!!!
The only bummer,is my husband signed up for his teacher duty today which was to chaperone three basketball games at his high school, he does it in one day to get it over and done with. OF COURSE he picked today he said he didn't realize it was MY day until like two weeks ago when he had to tell me.....Sooo he has instructed my kids they have to take me to dinner and he's paying!!!lol....
So I end with this, enjoy every moment, don't sweat the small stuff, enjoy your kids the dust, dishes and wash will be there tomorrow. Life is short, remember to laugh often with your girlfriends, make time for yourself make every moment count!!!
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Happy Birthday girlie! WOO!
Post a Comment