Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy 14th Birthday Jake....

I cannot believe it has been 14 years since I gave birth to such an amazing young man. Yes that is hard to type "young man" because I still see him as my baby Jakey, my first born the one I waited for, for 10 years. I give him a hard time when he has his moments of not wanting to "clean up his room or help his brother" I just say "27 hours" because that is how long I was in labor giving birth to him. I told him last night I would do it all over again because on this day Feb 18 94 God gave me a wonderful human being to care, love and raise up. This young man has brought so much joy, peace and laughter into my life words I type here cannot express it. I love you baby boy and am so thankful God chose me to be your mama.
Here he is at 10months omg look at those eyes and smile...

and today at 14 yrs old







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday JAKE

14 kisses and 14 hugs from Australia

Love

Tanya_76_ozmum

Carleen said...

He sure is a handsome dude! Happy Birthday!! Btw...I love that he is wearing an apron!