Sunday, November 04, 2007

Meet my friend Dawn, 1001 meatball mama :)

Ok I was reading some of my favorite blogs and thought I'd share a few of them with you, my audience of two. LOL. Dawn lives in New York and is a stay at home mom of two boy's and a really beautiful, inspiring woman. She is also a Rock'n wife and I totally know her DH would
agree, Mr. King Louie. Here's a pic of her and her family

when you visit her blog http://1001meatballsserved.blogspot.com/ you have to try her recipes, especially for those of you who love Italian food like me!!! So Dawn a cartwheel and a woohoo goes out to you for being a AWESOME WIFE AND MOTHER!!!!

stay tuned in the days/weeks to come for some of my favorite blogger friends :).

3 comments:

Dawn (Meatball Mama) said...

OMG Martha, this was sooo sweet of you!! I love you too!! Sorry I missed your call this past week, I'll call you this week to chat though!! Thanks again sweetie, you made me feel like a star! LOL

Jolene George said...

Oh yes! I love any blog that has pictures of food and shares recipes. :o)

Anonymous said...

Shout outs rock! Very cool Martha!