yup yup for mama to be running around town dropping off, picking up and getting my three kids to there "practice" locations. Introducing:
my "Jake", he did touch the rim but I can't find the pic' dang it...the rim is 9.5 ft!!!
and at bat taking his hacks and the one in the ole so lovely dirty pants "Cole" look at that concentration this one went over the fence "yeahhh babyyyyy"
and in Red and White and having the legs her mother wished she had my dd "cheyenne".
I do lover these moments and cherish these times, there not this age forever and when I watch them my heart is overflowing, words cannot express!!!
Have a great day and take time out tomorrow to REMEMBER 9/11....We will....
1 comment:
These pictures are amazing! The kids are so grown up! You have some great athletes on your hands.
Post a Comment