
oooooo and what a beautimus color!!! My Favorite yellowwwwww. I made creme brulee with this kind of mixer once and man talk about YUMMINESS!!! It was fantabulous. So I have been wanting one of these babies for everrrrrrrr, my best friends out there if ya really love me I know you'd want to buy this for me for my birthday even tho it's what five months away!!!LOL
Oooooooo the things I could make with this lovely kitchen gadget***sight***
5 comments:
I got a brand new one on ebay or amazon for I think $129. You might keep an eye out there!
hey girl its me tiffanyp1980 and I just tagged you. check it out
http://tiffanysmuddledmind.com/2007/06/07/27/
I have the larger professional size kitchen aid. I love it, but that color is WONDERUL! It's just so darn pretty!
Yes,that is a very cute blender~ but your blog is even cuttier!!! LOVE IT! I wanna be your Ameiga too!!!!!
Post a Comment