Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Just some random pictures..

Ok do you see that, YES IT'S A BOBCAT. I walk down three steps from my front porch and voila a table with a tired bobcat is what I saw. I told you we get critter's!!!eeeeks




Now in fourth grade we do the "California" project and my daughter picked "San Diego". This one was easier but please don't notice I forgot to put the water by Shamu, he's just jumping outta thin air basically happy this project is over!!!LOL She was very proud because to the right are 14 pictures and she was the only one that had that many, a big high five to me thank you very much!!LOL The left side was the map of san diego and a timeline which came out very cool to. lol ok ok she wrote her own paper which was five pages!!! All I can say I am glad the PROJECTS ARE OVER!!! until next year that is.....





And of course the BIG PROJECT DISPLAY BOARD, this was part of my sixth graders country report. I helped him type 18 pages for his report, can you believe that he wrote that much. The country he picked was Australia. Ok please notice my handy work,,,ok ok ok no dissing me for helping you all know you help your kids, and if you say you don't your lying!!LOL ok j/k. I handmade the flags the "aboriginal" one was easy but the Australia one was a bit more time consuming. My son drew the maps you see on the left and right and there's more on the back sides. The title was my friends idea it's the sun with the name of the country thru it, I found some boomerang stickers and used that as the border underneath and attached a souvenir koala my friend gave me a few years back when she went to australia to visit her husbands family.




Hey look it's Spartacus!!! Nahhh it's my big sixth grader son Cole isn't he cute. He new his lines and acted out being the man, how cool is that.




This is me and my daughter in Sacramento over the Sacramento River where Gold was discovered. I just love this picture.



Ok now this one, you all have to comment..LOL this is me and three of my sisters with my mom on Mother's day. We went to Victoria Gardens a new shopping center here California. I just have to mention the big boobed girl on the far left is me, LOL just kidding it's my sister she got the "job" done a few months back can ya tell she likes them!!!LOL



This was taken at Olvera street my son did his last cultural report on my grandmother's candy booth that is still there that my aunt runs.

Here's the candy booth "Lupe's candy shop"

2 comments:

Jolene George said...

Those are some great pictures and I can't believe you have a bobcat on your property! WOW!

Carleen said...

Great pictures!! So what do you do about the bobcat?? Just let it sleep or do you scare it away? Don't they kill things?? Yikes!